Usually when you have dental problems, you rush to a make a dentist appointment but our goal is to practice prevention and maintain oral health.
Visiting your dentist for regular check ups and cleaning is one of the most important factors in maintaining oral health.
Regular check ups can prevent cavities, root canals, gum disease, oral cancer, and other painful conditions.
We emphasize communication with each patient having them realize their condition and to reach agreement on the best way to treat the problem.
- We instruct our patient on effective brushing for daily tooth maintenance.
- We offer the privacy of a partitioned room.
- We have one parking space for patients.
- We employ cleaning, laser treatment to prevent periodontal disease.
- We offer free counseling and second opinion.
- An English medical examination is possible.